Tuesday 24 January 2012

Quit Farmville Requesting Me: Grow Your Own Fucking Carrot Harvest


Farmville, we've all heard of it. Believe me we have!

For those who are not familiar, and very fortunate may I add, to know what this application is let me break it down for you. You start a farm, you grow cartoon plants, you feed cartoon animals, and you spend a lot of time doing so. Kind of like Tamogotchi, but adults seem to be playing Farmville which is disturbing.

I have no problem with people playing the game itself, and completely appreciate that you're a tad bored and want to escape the real world by buying and selling fake crops. Personally id rather fist a camel, can you do that on Farmville? That would be awesome! What really drives people mad is the constant requests on Facebook, which not only are embarrassing to read but clogs up our newsfeed once again.

A request is sent and usually runs along the words of "Amber sent you a magic carrot, please accept this invite so she can milk herself like a cow" or "Zac just planted 5 seeds, and wants you to water his crop otherwise his Grandma will die from severe gonorrhea". Well maybe they don't go that far but they run along the lines of it, minus the sexually transmitted infection. Do people stop and think about what they are doing before they request people to help them breed cartoon pigs and plough fake carrots?

Some thoughts on Farmville by some of my blog readers were:

"Just the word farm, do I look like I'm interested in farming? If I'm gonna play a game it's chess, Monopoly or poker"

"Cartoon aimals that require feeding, not my thing. Ploughing fake carrots, again not my thing. When will people fucking wake up and realise they spend their time in a pretend petting zoo world online. Get a life!"

Below are some images that really make me feel good inside. Find us on Facebook by searching Lets Fuckbook. I know theres no apostrophe an issue with Facebook.




1 comment:

  1. I'd rather fist a camel also.

    Maybe even an iguana.

    ReplyDelete