Friday 27 January 2012

Inbox Messages Sent To Me: Blast From The Past!

I really enjoy going back over my inbox messages because it reminds me of the time when lots of Mexicans, from Mexico I think, were sending me messages. They seemed like nice people, I just couldn't read and understand what they were saying. If I were a Mexican I would touch my taco while wearing a Wiggles sombrero. I like the yellow Wiggle, it makes me feel special in my pants and I would go there to create more yellow Wiggle controversy. Plus Geoff is always suffering from sleep apnea which could be related to erectile dysfunction. Back to the point, please see below and I apologise it's so small as it was taking over the whole page. 



Yes I know the editing is fucking disgusting but my mouse pad for my MacBook caught hepatitis and decided to be a complete Pamela Anderson. If I were a mouse pad for a MacBook I would be a dirty slut and work. Play with my click!



What was I meant to do in this situation? He had a Mexican lisp, I couldn't be rude and ignore!

Lastly the below status update was just too good not to display! He's not even Mexican, he has no excuse for poor English skills!


Comment, LIKE, Follow Us, Share.... Or do none, but you'll never touch my soft taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment