Tuesday 14 February 2012

I Click Like On Everything I Post Cause I Can 
 
One facebook fan has requested this blog, a blog entry about people who update their status, comment on posts, upload photos and click like on them. Generally when I upload something to my wall, whatever it may be, it is something that I like. Most people will only post things that they like. Why do people do this and click like on things they have put up?

What sane person puts things on their Facebook page that they dislike? It just doesn't make sense! What really makes me laugh, out of pity, is when people write a funny comment on something they found on Facebook and then click like on their own comment. Who are you trying to convince? Do you sit their in stiches laughing over crap you post or are you trying to encourage people to click like on your comments by giving it that head start.

Another thing is young girls who upload pictures of themselves captioned "I look ugly in this" yet they click like on everyone's comments telling them otherwise and they do it on their own. Why would you upload a picture of yourself that you hate? 

Also, what is it with people that click like on EVERYTHING that comes up on their Facebook news feed? These people don't do much on Facebook but click like on everything and you find out cause your live feed above the chat has:

Matt 'likes' fisting

Matt 'likes' Andy's photo

Matt 'likes' cats that look like dogs

Matt 'likes' Kristy's status update

Matt 'likes' a photo uploaded to his wall

I really wish I had your enthusiasm for liking everything on Facebook, but unfortunately I have dug myself a hole with this blog which highlights droopy cocks like yourself just for cheap thrills. I 'like' cheap thrills. I also 'like' to record homemade puppet shows on Valentines Day with my penis as the lead role. I will make sure to upload it later so you can like it, cause I know you fucking will! You're the first person to click like on everything I upload.

Based on a true story:

There was this one guy, let's just call him Chris (that's not his name but everyone will figure it out if I put the real name up). Chris was like Matt, and when you opened your news feed you would be sure to see Chris's Facebook carbon footprint on every status. Chris 'liked' everything. Eventually people caught on and they changed his last name to 'LIKESTHIS'. Everytime Chris's name came up people would say;

"Oh, are you talking about Chris Likesthis?" or they would yell out "Likesthis".

Nobody wants to be this person. The moral of the story is quit liking everything, spread it out so people don't change your last name! Quit doing this as it makes you seem slightly more annoying than public toilet water splashing your squids eye.

Please 'LIKE' us on Facebook. Please click 'LIKE'. I'm serious just click 'LIKE' this once, we won't judge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment