Wednesday 1 February 2012

More Updates From The Drama Queen




Last week the blog below was released:




I COULDN'T CALL YOU AND SORT OUT OUR DOMESTIC, SO I SHARED IT WITH EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK THROUGH 30 STATUS UPDATES!


This has been the most viewed blog so far, but people have emailed wanting more updates from the girl who's status updates inspired this blog. So of course I tried my best to get some more updates, and I was not let down. How can so much drama occur in a few short days? This left me with lots of content.



The above status update tells me this lovely young lady has been stalking her ex-boyfriend. Word has got around and now she is trying to turn the tables, no one wants to look like a stalker. Even worse, a stalker with no relationship status.


The above status tells me she is having a bit of drama with her friends.



Pot? Kettle? Black? Who knows....



Getting as far away as possible from you. Who would want to deal with your crap? Snap out of it you mouldy cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment